Our client delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics and for them we are looking for a Senior Business Consultant on Customs Management Software.
The Consultant is based in The Netherlands near Rotterdam and reports to the Director Professional Services of Europe and will play a key role in multiple client-facing (inter)national, complex and mostly high profile software implementations projects.
The Consultant will develop integrated solutions based on specifications produced using the Companies toolset. It will involve the methodical investigation, analysis and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes relating to the Companies solutions and integration into client back office system plays a major part in the role. The Consultant will be working as an integral part of a project based team with an allocated Project Manager who will be responsible for allocating project resources, including the Business Consultant.
The company has over 35 years’ experience in global trade management and logistics, and over 1000 employees worldwide, and well known as a long-time innovator of solutions for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, freight forwarder, transport companies, customs brokers, 3PL’s and 4 PL’s, as well as other related institutions involved in financing and underwriting global trade such as banks and insurance providers with more than 40.000 users worldwide every day.
• Works with a designated project manager, project team members, clients/users and colleagues to design, test and deploy integrated solutions, using Company tools
• Documents all work using department standards, methods and tools, so that they can be supported by other members of the business, e.g. support or development
• Drives client/user meetings and presents issues and solutions both verbally and in writing.
• Able to lead On Site workshops with potential and existing clients to design an overall implementation of the Company product
• Articulates client requirements via preparation of requirements documents and functional specifications
• Articulates how the Company product solution can meet the business objectives of the client
• Interpret the limitations/restrictions of the software and recommend process changes with the client or software enhancements
• Fully understand the key deliverables in the project under their direct control and maintain close co-operation with the Project Manager in terms of milestones, priorities, timescales, risks & issues
• Maintain an awareness of Company products to be able to discuss them with customers and to assist with follow-up product demonstrations and presentations if needed while on-site
• Works with the PMO office to define standard documents for use in the requirements gathering and functional specification processes.
• Works to understand the complete end to end solution for a given Company product, understanding not just areas or pieces of functionality, but the solution as a whole
• Worked as consultant for a software provider of Customs Management Software;
• In depth knowledge of Dutch customs procedures and preferably the Belgian ones as well.
• Comfortable working directly with customer technical and business resources
• Ability to work well within a team, supporting other team members where required
• Experience of end-to-end development lifecycle
• General office and / or home office responsibilities
• Extensive keyboarding and looking at a computer monitor
• Up to 75% travel
Fred Baekers 06-127 318 33Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten