Our client delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics and for them we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
The position is based in The Netherlands near Rotterdam and will play a key role to expand, improve and maintain the companies transportation management and warehousing products.
Product management drives the roadmap and contains a mix of strategic, compliance, technical and customer driven features.
The Engineers provide the technical answers to the functional requirements in an Agile development process.
The company has over 35 years’ experience in global trade management and logistics, and over 1000 employees worldwide, and well known as a long-time innovator of solutions for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, freight forwarder, transport companies, customs brokers, 3PL’s and 4 PL’s, as well as other related institutions involved in financing and underwriting global trade such as banks and insurance providers with more than 40.000 users worldwide every day.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
• Decomposition and investigation of requirements
• Coding and unit testing of stories
• Fixing issues within the defined SLA
• Good programming and debugging skills
• Good experience in Java (or another high level programming language)
• Good (PL/)SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of repository tools such as GitHub & Bitbucket.
• Able to ask for help and help others when needed
• Willing to learn new and other technologies
• Good written and oral communication skills (Dutch and English)
• 4-8 years
Required skill set
• Java, Oracle, (PL/)SQL, Jasper Reports, Web Services (SOAP & REST)
Desired skill set
• Knowledge of transportation or warehouse management concepts
• Experience with product integration and interfacing
Fred Baekers 06-127 318 33Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten