Our client delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics and for them we are looking for a Junior Project Manager.
The Junior Project Manager is based in The Netherlands near Rotterdam and reports to the Senior Project Manager Professional Services of Europe and will play a key role in multiple client-facing (inter)national, complex and mostly high profile software implementations projects.
The company has over 35 years’ experience in global trade management and logistics, and over 1.500 employees worldwide, and well known as a long-time innovator of solutions for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, freight forwarder, transport companies, customs brokers, 3PL’s and 4 PL’s, as well as other related institutions involved in financing and underwriting global trade such as banks and insurance providers with more than 40.000 users worldwide every day.
• Set up and maintain the Project Administration (e.g. budget planning & tracking sheet, Resource – and task planning, Reporting structure, etc.)
• Steering of internal teams (with design-, development-, configuration-, integration- and test tasks) with their project tasks
• Supporting Sr PM and acting as his Back-up when absent
• Possibility to grow into the PM domain possible, but knowledge regarding PM process (according certification programs like e.g. Prince2 or PMI) is required.
• (further develop) people management skills
• No 09:00 – 17:00 mentality; flexibility often required
• Willing to travel
• Experience with MS Projects or any other planning tool
• Experience with MS office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Affinity with Jira is a pro
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 to 5 years Industry experience
• Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing.
• Fluent in Dutch and English and preferably in one more language.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, and also as part of a project team.
• Able and willing to travel internationally, flexible working times.
• Ambition to develop and grow.
Fred Baekers 06-127 318 33Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten