Human Capital Partners werft en selecteert HBO-ers en WO-ers met een specialisatie op het gebied van Management, HR en Finance,Wij bieden ondersteuning bij al uw capaciteitsvraagstukken: zowel werving & selectie als het plaatsen van interim professionals op veeleisende opdrachten.
Onze opdrachtgever is een technisch georienteerde organsatie in de regio Breda. Een mooi bedrijf waar je trots op zal zijn.
You work closely with the manager of the local business unit. In this position, you are responsible for the financial processes and the planning and monitoring cycle. As the contact point for the various departments, you provide a strategic insight into the market, customers and activities of the business unit. In this role, you act as the sparring partner of the local business unit manager and provide valuable input as a member of the management team. The tasks involved include the following:
· You carry out analyses, report market trends and give proactive advice. You serve as a Consultant and Advisor to the Local Business Unit Manager.
· You assure proper financial reporting as required for the LBU.
· You assure compliance and enforcement of BU, country and Division specific finance directives and instructions, including the Group Accounting and Reporting Guidelines
· You ensure LBU procedures and controls are in place as necessary to satisfy Sarbanes Oxley.
· You make an active contribution to monitoring costs and margins. You support sales when submitting contract tenders.
· You coordinate the budget process and the forecasting cycle and provide accurate, timely reports.
· You will identifies issues, and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. You drive appropriate the cost structure, productivity optimization. Furthremore you manage and closely monitor the cash flow and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
· You contribute towards the further professionalisation of the controller position within the division.
· You have at least completed post higher professional education in the field of business economics.
· You have built up a number of years' experience as a controller, preferably within a larger company or corporate organisation.
· You have a good knowledge of SAP.
· You have a thorough knowledge of business processes and their context (including as regards figures) and of planning and monitoring.
· You have an understanding of and feeling for business and the customer; you can steer towards agreements and you are decisive.
· You have good analytical abilities and are able to separate the main issue from side issues.
· You have a critical, tenacious and proactive attitude and good social, communication and advisory skills. Furthermore you take ownership.
· You are energetic and ambitious and have the will to develop further as a controller.
· You are a team player who is also able to work autonomously.
· Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage.
Betreftt aanvankelijk een interimopdracht; de opdracht zal waarschijnlijk omgezet worden naar een vast dienstverband.
In deze functie kan je doorgroeien naar de zelfstandige functie van Business Unit Controller.
Salarisindicatie; max 70k + uitstekende secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden.
Dian Drenth 06-20617388 | firstname.lastname@example.org |Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten